Support me on Patreon Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Follow me on paigeeworld Follow me on DeviantArt Follow me on Pixiv

05.06.2014

Kneehigh sneakers + cute summerskirt review ✧

Welcome back again~

 

 

This time it's gonna be a clothing review, I'm excited! (*´꒳`*) ♥


Kneehigh sneakers


I've always wanted so get some kneehigh sneakers when I decided to start with japanese streetfashion/alternative fashion. And finally I found some in a chinese ebay shop (amigo_tina), they looked quite great so I bought them.
The prize is also good, they costed only $20, but if you have big feet like me and need shoes from the size US 8.5 (EUR 40, UK 6.5), it's $24. (  ・ω・)

 Here is the article: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121325760546?var=420276293881&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Their photo in the shop
The shipping to Germany costed about $12. Though they shouldn't come until the 13th-27th June the sneakers arrived already today! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ




The package was wrapped in a platic foil and tape. Amigo_tina wrote that she'll send the shoes without a box, they were in a fabric bag. She also wrote me a cute letter, just look:



So lovely! (*´꒳`*) ♡
Everything arrived safely, thanks dear Tina!



Here are some close up photos, just klick on them:

Both sides

Super duper long shoe laces, I've even got the black ones as a present, arigatou! (´♡‿♡`*)

So long!
The sole and inside

극상의, a korean brand! ♥

The fabric is very strong and not scratchy. The sneakers are well processed and don't seem to get damaged so fast. I already wore them while taking the dogs for a walk and they're so comfortable! (๑✧◡✧๑) *don't wanted to take them off*
The only thing that I don't like is that on the left shoe are 3 wrong stamped holes, but they're hardly visible. On the last close up picture you can see these.

But all in all they're just super duper awesome!

Wearing them (๑>◡<๑)

Summerskirt

 

If you are searching for some cute clothes which you like and can buy in Germany, then you should probably just look around in the city where you live, because there are often some small shops, where you can find cool stuff if you look out. So was it with me, I just went into a little shop called madonna and found some kawaii skirts, quite perfect for a japanese fashion style. (●♡∀♡)

They also have a facebook page.



THe skirt has a wide elastic band and the fabric is very thin and in a nice pastelish yellow with a lightbrown belt, I just don't know if it's real leather or not. (I probably thing not) You're able to buy this skirt in other colours here http://www.77onlineshop.de but I got this one for 10€ in the city center.


>////<
I know this doesn't fit well together


And again, thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed this review
(。・//ε//・。) ✧



♥ xoxoxo ♥

4 Kommentare:

  1. Yo! I really liked your Review and damn ~ these shoes look awesome ♥ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    I really liked that you took so much pictures to show everything - also the flaws ;) But I think I won't buy them since I don't like ordering from China, for me it has been rather troublesome up until now. But, oh well, someday I might change my mind who knows xD
    Woah that skirt is really really cute (*´꒳`*) It looks like it's coming right out of an Anime :D
    I would love to see more of the "japanese streetfashion/alternative fashion", it's a topic you don't find easily ( imo ) :) Thanks for the great Review. :]

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much! >w< I'll try to show more of japanese streetfashion/alternative fashion ♥

      Löschen