Support me on Patreon Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Follow me on paigeeworld Follow me on DeviantArt Follow me on Pixiv

14.06.2014

ACEO cards - step by step colouring tutorial


Here is a little step by step tutorial for making aceo cards, hope you like it! ♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ






First of all I start to draw the aceo outlines on paper, nomal aceo cards have a size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches (6,4 cm x 8,9 cm). I use the japanese deleter paper, it's really great for work with markers.



 For my sketches I love to use my favourite mechanical pencils.
(●´□`)♡
0,7 and 0,5mm


 Starting with a raw sketch. At the beginning it don't have to be something spectacular. 



Now you just have to shape the Body




 When I draw hair I usually beginn drawing the fringe. 


 It works best when you move the pen with a flick of the wrist!



Tadaah! I'm sorry, it's a bit blurred. (⁎˃ᆺ˂)



 I draw the outlines over the sketch but sometimes if the sketch is to messy I use my lightpad to copy it clearer on a new paper.



 Then just erase the pencil lines away. (*´・v・)



 This time I started with the hair, I choose a light shade and let the hair tips over the face white because I like it when the colour blends with the skin tone. 



  
With a pastel pink I make blush and darken some parts of the hair. (。・ω・。) Don't worry, you can blend harsh lines away.



 See, just use the primary colour again. (。´∀`)ノ

 

Here I used some cell shading...



 ...and blended it again with the first colour. 



 For better colour transitions I also use my beloved crayons! (●♡∀♡)



 Yeah and quite the same with the skin tone...



 I use very various crayon shades, just some reds, oranges, browns, pinks, flesh tones, even purple... ( ´∀`)



 And now let's start with the eyes!


 With the yellow I blurred the orange in the middle away, thats a cool effect.


 Use darker colored pencils for the upper parts of her eyes.



 Personally I don't like it when the background is too overloaded, so I just blendet some nice colours together. ヽ(´・ω・`)、



 Some highlight in the hair...



 ... on the eyes, cheeks and of course boobs! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ



Yeah, last but not least add some shoujo sprinkle made with white ink and a brush and you are finished!
☆*・゜゚・*\(>ω<)/*・゜゚・*☆



 I hope you were able to learn something from my tutorial, it was fun!
。(⌒∇⌒。)


2 Kommentare: