Support me on Patreon Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Follow me on paigeeworld Follow me on DeviantArt Follow me on Pixiv

01.08.2014

Graduation (〃▽〃)

Hello everybunny!
I have finally found some time to write about my graduation, when the classes of the final year are getting their leaving certificate and a day later the graduation ball is taking place.


The graduation


My boyfriend Max surprised me totally, actually he shouldn't come until Friday and then a day before, I was shopping with my mum, I came home, went to my room and suddenly he was sitting with a bouquet on my bed! Σ(゜ロ゜;) I couldn't believe my eyes and started to cry of happiness... *sob* ♥
(
but I wasn't done with cleaning (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)




Isn't he just the best? (,,> <,,)♡
On the
special day we had to visit the church, after that
we were greeted with champagne and some snacks before we all, the graduating classes with their parents and teachers of our school (only for girls) etc., had to go into the sports hall, were we should get our leaving certificate.




Chiara, Ronja, Max an me


The sad thing was that I had to sit in the first rows with my classmates during my poor Max had to stay even behind the teacher ranks. (´;ω;`) Also I am from all 4 classes in the last one and each girl was separately called up and photographed, so he had to wait sooo long alone.

Our principal




Our best class teacher. ♥ He tought us English brilliantly, he's kind, humorous and just a grat person, thank your for 4 awesome years! We even have gifted him and I'll really miss him as teacher. (⁎˃ᆺ˂) And my classmates of course, too!





I'm so glad that I went to this school after years of mobbing and hate on my old school... It was for me like a second home, really.


The graduation ball

On saturday evening our prom took place in the city hall and I was very exited. Even my parents wanted to come!




The dress is from EMP


Although it was very warm outside, it was cool in the hall.

Opening polonaise





 My dance partner was very pleasant. (*´∀`*) But my boyfriend was a bit sad, since he had to be at vocational school, he couldn't join the dance lessons.

After the first dances everyone was allowed to dance with everyone and so I grabbed Max and we danced for hours until my shoe soles were a bit damaged. *grin* It was a great unforgetable evening. ♡ Thanks for your visit, I miss you!





Thanks for reading! (。≖´∀`≖。)
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

1 Kommentar: