Support me on Patreon Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Instagram Follow me on paigeeworld Follow me on DeviantArt Follow me on Pixiv

30.05.2014

My first blog entry!

Hello dear visitor (*´∀`*) 
you've probably found this blog randomly, because I'm experimenting with the layout at the moment and just don't know how to set up everything here.

Something about me:

I'm an 18 years old amateur manga artist from Bavaria (Germany). I'm a little Otaku, like japanese fashion, alternative style, cute stuff and also dark ones. In short: my taste is very varying. (*´・v・) Maybe if you like something of my topics I would be glad if you follow my posts. ♡

You can call me Chipsy ( this name arised, because I liked potato chips so much).

In addition, I'm sorry my english is not as good as I want. ;w; I'll try my best to write understandable!
Hope you'll visit me here soon. ♡

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen